[Clipart] firefox zoom and pan extension

Holger Will holger at treebuilder.de
Sun Jul 10 11:35:54 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone

i ve written an extension for firefox 1.1, implementing Zoom and Pan (
http://www.treebuilder.de/zoomandpan/index.htm ) ,
my main motivation for this, was to comfortably review files in OCAL.
so this may be interresting to OCAL as well.

do you think it would be useful to add it to the library ?
if you have any ideas or suggestions, on how to impove the extesion( for
viewing OCAL files ), please let me know.

regards
Holger

p.s.: i also want to let you know that ive placed a link to OCAL in the
extensions about box.