[Clipart] firefox zoom and pan extension

Holger Will holger at treebuilder.de
Sun Jul 10 12:33:01 PDT 2005

Matthew Gates schrieb:

>On Sunday 10 July 2005 18:35, Holger Will wrote:
>

>>i ve written an extension for firefox 1.1, implementing Zoom and Pan (
>>http://www.treebuilder.de/zoomandpan/index.htm ) ,
>>my main motivation for this, was to comfortably review files in OCAL.
>>so this may be interresting to OCAL as well.
>>

>Sounds like a nice idea, however, it's doesn't work for me,  (Firefox
>1.0.4, Linux).  I get an "Incompatable extension" error message.

oh sorry i should have mentioned, it only works in DeerPark(firefox 1.1
alpha) with native SVG.
the latest version can be found here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/firefox-1.0+.en-US.linux-i686.installer.tar.gz
ive just tested on Linux and it work without a problem, though its a bit
slow.