[Clipart] link to your software

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 11 12:44:34 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 08:15 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: fastline gmbh
> E-mail: ap at fastline24.de
>

> Hello,
>
> to complement our previous services in DSL brokerage, we will soon
> start our new
> webproject www.dsl-tools.de, in which we would like to point at (and
> to link to) your software.
>
> We are asking courtliest for your acceptance.
>
> We will willingly answer possible questions.
>
> Best regards
>
> Andreas Pinkepank
> fastline gmbh
> Atterstr. 197a
> 49090 Osnabrck
> Germany
>
> Tel.: 0541/181670
> Fax.: 0541/1816777
>
> www.fastline24.de
> ap at fastline24.de
>

> PS: You can also enter your Freeware, with your own texts and
> pictures, on our website.
> On http://www.dsl-tools.de/index.php?n=2 you'll find an appropriate
> input mask.

Is this spam? If not, can someone fill in their request for us to enter
info for the project at the above URL. I don't read German so well, so
maybe someone who does could enter appropriate info.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)