[Clipart] installing dms

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Jul 12 07:24:43 PDT 2005

aaron at ekips.org writes:

> install DBI
> install SOAP::Transport::HTTP
> install SOAP::Lite

I'm running into dependency issues with Document::Manager also.  It
seems that not all of the dependencies are expressed in a way that
allows CPAN.pm to automatically follow them.  I already had DBI
installed (because, Perl isn't installed until you have that ;-) but
the SOAP stuff was missing, which caused tests to fail.

I'm sure it's possible to express these dependencies in a way that
will cause CPAN.pm to detect them automatically and either ask the
user whether to install them first, or just do it, depending on how
CPAN.pm is configured.

In addition to the above, it seems SOAP::Lite::Utility is needed.