[Clipart] Testing needed: images handled with new Metadata.pmversion

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 22 06:13:00 PDT 2005

I wrote:

> I've tested them in Batik and Adobe and found no problems (apart
> from the extreme slowness of Batik loading mechorse.svg).

Someone by the name of momo reports (in a message that was presumably
intended for the list) that the files also work in Opera 8.01.

(I've lost count of the number of e-mails I've received that were
sent only to me but intended for the list, and I probably don't even
notice most of them.  Multiplying this across all other posters, I
would be surprised if fewer than a hundred e-mails have gone astray in
this way since the list was created last year.  Jonadab has started
setting his Reply-To line to clipart at lists.freedesktop.org to prevent
this sort of thing, and I'm going to do likewise.  The list software
ought to do it automatically.)

--
Stephen Silver