[Clipart] OCAL + SVGOPEN

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 25 18:12:00 PDT 2005

Ok, looks like the funding from svgopen.org has not happened. So, would
anyone who lives near Enschede, Netherlands be willing to present
Introduction to the Open Clip Art Library? I can provide slides and the
paper, which are totally not necessary. Basically, you would just need
to show up, hang out, present, drink some beers, etc.

Tobias? Nicu? Who is up for it? Vectoreal decided to fund 3 locals
rather than me for the conference, so I can't come up with $1200 for a
flight within the next week, so this seems like the best strategy.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org