[Clipart] release tomorrow

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Jun 5 05:03:08 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> You know, I think that we should sit on the tarball for a couple of days
> and release later on Sunday afternoon, for a full-on monday release.
> This way other ppl. can look at the package, and possibly provide fixes.
> Also, Monday is a good day for releases.
>
> Also, this will give me time to rebuild the nsis win32 installer with
> the 0.14 version.
>
> Still though, I like how you go ahead and put that package on-line.
>
> Does this sound sound?

Sounds fine.  It's all sitting there waiting to go now (finally) in
downloads/0.14.  The downloads page (downloads/index.php) is changed
in CVS, waiting for the publish script to run.  I did go ahead and
install the new release for the browse tool.  I'll leave the
news/announcement for you to put up.

Also note that I tried out a suggestion we received and produced an
svg-only package this time, with no thumbnails.  Not sure how popular
that will turn out to be, or whether we'll do it every time.