[Clipart] suggestion

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jun 10 16:23:01 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 16:14 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Randall Badlla
> E-mail: rbadillarx at gmail.com
>

> Hi
> This is a wonderfull project... I hope everybody with artistic skill
> do a contribution... I was wondering.. why don't use bitorrent to
> distribute the packages.. In this way can reach more people and to
> some bandwidth limited people be a bless!!!
> Thanks !li

Hi, thanks for your thoughts. Currently there is not a bandwidth issue
with our hosting (freedesktop.org), so there is not much need for a
torrent. However, if you would like to help make creating a torrent file
for our releases, that would be great and we could provide hosting for
these torrents. It would be easy to do with the newest bittorrent
release, as it is available in the program.