[Clipart] our svgs and Illustrator

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jun 11 20:57:23 PDT 2005

I just tried to help my gf with opening one of Andy Fitzsimon's
etiquette icons:

http://openclipart.org/clipart//computer/etiquette_cd-rom_01.svg

And, in order to open it on my gf's mac with Illustrator CS, I had to
first convert it to plain svg, and then once I opened it, it was
foobar'd.

I'm trying to sort out if other people are using our SVG's in
Illustrator and if others are having problems? Could someone else verify
that this file does not work with Illustrator? Is the problem
Illustrator's or Inkscape's SVG?

Is that Illustrator xsl cleanser still floating around? I lost grip of
that thread...

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)