[Clipart] Wiki Updates

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jun 21 17:19:44 PDT 2005

Hello, could people take a bit of time to update the wiki with any
articles or presentations found or done that are not listed:

http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ArticlesAndPresentations

Also, please do the same for any known uses:

http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?KnownUses

(If someone wants to, a google search of OCAL is in order)

Also, add your name and bio (new people especially) to the Who's who:

http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WhoIsWho

I've been cleaning up the wiki while I'm writing this paper for
svgopen.org. Next is that I'm going to get on top of the roadmap and
update it. It is so behind and maybe too discouraging for developers.
I'm going to space out development a bit more.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)