[Clipart] Roadmap

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 22 12:52:41 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 18:39 +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:
> Regarding the HASH keyword issue on the roadmap, I thought it was clear
> these came from old versions of svg_annotate. I remember reporting this
> to Bryce when I started adding keywords to the flags and he made a new
> release shortly afterwords with this issue fixed.

Yeah, this issue is coming from somewhere else as well it seems, as it
is still appearing in the metadata. Can someone else shed some light on
this subject?

> I also notice that the DMS setup is listed in this roadmap, looking
> forward to this and hopefully I be able to sit down one evening and fix
> the remaining bugs using the tool when I am back from the UK in July.

Great, we are really pushing to get DMS installed now, as the package
release procedure is getting really detailed, and there are a lot of
systems that are getting to be hacks, where we need better solutions.

I'm sure if you subscribe to planet.openclipart.org you will see a big
party of posts when DMS is installed and working.

Jon

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)