[Clipart] HASH bug: diagnosed (at least partly)

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jun 24 06:41:32 PDT 2005

Heh.  Solve one bug, introduce another.

As it turns out that the parameter to XML::Twig that causes it to
preserve the original prefixes (fixing the svg: prefix bug) also
slightly changes the data structure.  Just enough to require a change
in the calling code.  This is why we suddenly started getting a *lot*
of instances of the hash bug when we fixed that bug.

We were *occasionally* getting it before, and I suspect for a
different reason, which we'll probably still have to track down later,
but I think I have a good handle on the sudden increase now and should
be able to make a significant improvement in time for 0.15.