[Clipart] PR Up - Please edit

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Mar 7 06:41:06 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

>> has anyone deleted the core file inside the package?
>> Stephen Silver wrote:
>>  > There's a 28-megabyte core file in the logos subdirectory.
>>
> Crap, that file is in the one I downloaded.

Actually, I am surprised how little difference that makes to the
overall size of the package... less than 2MB difference for a 28MB
core file.  I guess core files compress well.

> I need to check the one on the site....otherwise, we need to
> repackage that...anyone already do this?

If I do it, it takes 10+ hours to upload the new versions.  If we
weren't already late and in a hurry, I'd do it, but at this point it's
probably better if someone else does.