[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.11 Announcement

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Mar 10 00:47:58 PST 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Open Clip Art Library Release 0.11 Announcement

so the next release will be 0.12...

considering our current rate of releasing every month, this means we
approach one year from the first release - i was not able to find with a
quick search an announcement for 0.01, the first message on this list
date from 2004-03-15 and for the first time we had on the downloads page
  some distinct personal packages (this was on 2004-04-14)

now to the conclusion: are we planning to mark and celebrate somehow one
year of existence? i don't know, maybe a special release or some
articles posted on major websites or even the first edition of the
contest proposed by rejon

--
nicu