[Clipart] Re: [Inkscape-devel] Open Clip Art LibraryRelease0.11 Announcement

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Thu Mar 10 19:34:39 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Great, if this is a tool that is not going to be on the website,
> then I'm going to make a cvs module for tools called:
>
> clipart_tools

As of a couple of days ago, the tools from the tools package are all
in cvs under clipart_web/tools/

Some of them were in cvs previously, directly under clipart_web, and
others were previously not in cvs, but I rearranged and put them all
under tools/ so they'd be easier to keep track of and all in the same
place.