[Clipart] release

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Mar 11 08:30:06 PST 2005

"Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:

> And the second (Alan Horkan's patterns):
>     http://www.argentum.freeserve.co.uk/Alan_Horkan_patterns.zip

Cool.  That's in incoming now too.

>> > Perhaps a news item on the front page, to the effect that we're
>> > correcting a problem caused by our upload script and rescuing a
>> > number of previously-submitted images that failed due to this?
>> > It would be nice to have a number to put on the announcement.
>>
>> That's 44 so far.
>
> Now 139.  Although Alan's patterns didn't fail because of the upload
> script, so instead of "failed due to this" you could say "failed due
> to this and other reasons".

Can someone else put up something about this recovery work in a news
item on the front page?  I have to be careful about checking in right
now, since I have upload_svg.cgi in a non-working state at the moment,
and I don't want to check it in like that, and I don't have enough
confidence in my CVS foo to trust myself to check in only some files.