[Clipart] openclipart.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Mar 11 22:11:05 PST 2005

Heya all,

I just wanted you all to know that the openclipart.org domain name is
already up for renewal. Daniel Carrera signed that name over to me back
in the day. I just wanted you all to know in case I get hit by an
asteroid.

The name is registered with web.com.

Also, I am going to register it for one year, unless other people chip
in in year increments to my paypal (phillipsjd at gmail.com) at $8.95/year.
I know there are better deals out there, but this is okay and we won't
have to move it anywhere.

Like I said, I'm going to purchase one year, and any donations into my
account that say openclipart.org go directly towards the name.

It expires on 2005-04-08, so I will purchase more years with that domain
name on 4-1-2005. Does that sound good?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)