[Clipart] [joe at webtrek.com: rpm for Open Clip Art Library]

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Mar 12 12:33:59 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com> -----

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:27:22 -0500
From: Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com>
To: Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com>
Subject: rpm for Open Clip Art Library

Hi,

	I have made an rpm of the openclipart file(s) and thought you might
want to know about and/or make available.  The rpm installs the clipart
in /usr/local/share/clipart.  If there's a more preferred place just let
me know.  The only addition I made to the tarball packing is to create a
Makefile for installation.  I'm attaching it here for reference.  It's a
hack but it works.  :-)

--
Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com>
UNIX/Linux System Administrator/Resident Hacker

#
# Kludged makefile to install clipart
#
# Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com>
#

all:
	@echo
	@echo "	Type \"make install\" as root to install clipart..."
	@echo

install:
	mkdir -p /usr/local/share/clipart
	cp -rf * /usr/local/share/clipart
	rm -f /usr/local/share/clipart/Makefile
	chown -R root.root /usr/local/share/clipart/*
	chmod -R 644 /usr/local/share/clipart/*

	@echo
	@echo "	Clipart located in /usr/local/share/clipart"
	@echo