[Clipart] release

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Mar 15 18:36:50 PST 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> Can someone else put up something about this recovery work in a news
> item on the front page?  I have to be careful about checking in
> right now, since I have upload_svg.cgi in a non-working state at the
> moment, and I don't want to check it in like that, and I don't have
> enough confidence in my CVS foo to trust myself to check in only
> some files.

Nevermind, I got it in working condition now (I *think*) and checked
in, so I went ahead and put up the announcment too.

Now I need to give the upload script a few days of real use to let any
new bugs I just introduced surface, but once we either don't find any
or fix the ones we find, the groundwork is in place to start looking
seriously at those character set issues.

Oh, and the MIME separator bug should now be history; a few of the
images already in incoming may still have it, but from now forward it
shouldn't happen any more.