[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.11 Announcement

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Mar 16 05:22:26 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> I think you should remove the number next to the image, as it always
> displays [1]

It does not always display [1].  However, I've now changed it so that
it doesn't show the numbers if only one keyword was searched for,
since in that particular case the number would always be 1.

> and then the CSS for the link is really messy looking.

I've made the arrow glyphs separate links from the "Next 10" part, so
you don't have an underscore stretching between them; that should help
a little.  If you want to update the markup or the CSS, feel free.
Just do cvs update first, then make your changes, then check in.  The
arrow glyphs are spanned with class="glyph", so you can style them
with .glyph -- I think there might already be an entry in the CSS for
that, and you could just revise it.  The rest of the next/previous
stuff is just a standard link, so it uses the style of the a element
and/or the various pesudo-classes (a:link and so forth).

> Are you just working from the version of these in the cgi-bin. I can
> fix some of these design fixes.

I'm working from the version in CVS.