[Clipart] new site design in progress

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Mar 19 20:35:32 PST 2005

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

[specifying keywords in the upload script]
>> If you have Javascript that inserts additional form elements, that
>> would be nearly ideal.  I'll eventually move the upload forms to
>> that, once I get it tested and stuff, unless you have something
>> better -- such as Javascript that actually inserts additional form
>> elements.
>
> http://developer.osdl.org/bryce/js_test/test_7.html
>
> Note that it doesn't work in Konqueror, but seems to do ok in Firefox,
> Mozilla, etc.  Click 'Add Row'.

I finally GART.  Test away.  If you pull down the dropdown list of
keywords and pick one, it should insert a new keyword field
prefilled-out with that keyword.  Seems to work for me in Firefox.

If this doesn't work in your browser, and you need more than the three
blank fields, you can still check the "add more" checkbox, and it'll
give you more blank fields.

Also, you can put a comma-separated list of keywords in any of the
keyword fields and it will Do The Right Thing, although the upload
page currently does not advertise this fact.

However, if it doesn't work in your browser, if you can find out how
to *make* it work in your browser, that would be a Good Thing, and I'd
be happy to adjust it to support as many browsers as possible.  But I
*really* don't know what I'm doing with Javascript; in that arena I'm
pretty much programming by copy-and-paste, not by fully understanding
what's going on.  Assistance welcome.