[Clipart] TheOpenCD link

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Fri May 6 01:45:09 PDT 2005

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Chris Gray

> Hi there =)

Hi Chris,

> Just to let you know, if you change your link to TheOpenCD from .net
> to .org you'll be pointing it to the proper url. The one you are

That depends on what one understand by "proper url". While we haven't
heard from him for several months, Alexey Eremenko (Fenix) from
theopencd.net was an active member  of our project about one year ago,
he even made and distributed a packaged version of our collection.

> linking to now isn't maintained by us, but by somebody who bought
> the domain and (although thoughtful) hasn't updated it in quite some
> time.

For an external observer like me, if confusing to see two different
sites with about the same name, the same purpose and same contents, but
backed by different groups of people, I have no means to determine what
is the "proper" owner of the name.

However, if you (theopencd.org) are interested by our project and
contribute to it, I don't see what it can't become a new affiliate.

--
nicu