[Clipart] Document::Manager 0.25

Andrew Archibald andrew.archibald at sympatico.ca
Mon May 23 14:17:59 PDT 2005

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Taking a small jump on the way towards 1.00.  This release focuses
> mainly on keywords.  Keywords are now mostly working; it accepts and
> tracks keyword changes but does not yet update the original SVG file.
> Also fleshed out documentation a bit.
>
> Will appear here, eventually:
>
>     http://search.cpan.org/~bryce/Document-Manager-0.25/

So, what needs to be done before an experimental clipart repository can be
set up?

My guesses:
(1) Performance needs to be improved.
(2) Keyword changes need to actually change the file.

Anything else? (1) worries me, as it seems likely that a program that has
trouble at 100 images is going to need some major work to be comfortably
fast with 3000, let alone having room for the kind of expansion we are
hoping for.

Andrew