[Clipart] [Fwd: November 2005 of TUX, Issue 8]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Nov 1 11:57:33 PST 2005

Yes, I've been AWOL, but have managed to get a column going in TUX (see
FWD) and soon in Linux Magazine out of the UK.

I'll be back online soon. Also, FYI, I work for Creative Commons now as
an Open Source developer, so if there are any things I can field in that
direction, you are in SF and want to come in and eat with me here (and
get a free cc shirt), please ping me. ;)

Jon