[Clipart] Open Office Assocition?

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Fri Nov 11 12:10:32 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Nathan Eady wrote:

> Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:01:11 -0500
> From: Nathan Eady <eady at galion.lib.oh.us>
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] Open Office Assocition?
>
> Jon Phillips wrote:
>
> > How can we push for this to be included in the standard OO.o
> > distribution?
>
> Good luck.  You'd have to convince RMS to stop making big political
> stinks over arcane licensing issues, or else convince people to
> stop listening to him.

I'm not exact;u the biggest fan of RMS but those who wish OpenOffice
didn't depend on Java have a fair point.  It is not like Java is available
on all platforms, particularly PPC or x64 version of Linux and poeple do
have other sincere concerns which Richard Stallman is lending his voice to
support.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/