[Clipart] solution

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Nov 18 07:09:42 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Is anyone working on a solution?

Well, I have my workstation (mostly) set up now and am doing
cvs checkout clipart_web even as I write this...

FreeBSD requires more configuring and setup than some distributions I
have previously used (although, it didn't even *ask* me about my video
card or monitor or resolution, just automatically *worked*), but apart
from that i seems to work pretty well.  I think I like it.

I haven't managed to get the scroll feature of my mouse working yet,
though.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/