[Clipart] QiLinux Docet: an Educational LIVE CD for italian schools

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Nov 30 02:30:01 PST 2005

Name: Francesca Bratta
E-mail: francesca.bratta at qinet.it

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to let you know we have included a link to your website
in our new Educational Live Cd named “QiLinux Docet”.
A link to your website www.openclipart.org has been added in the
section “Educational Websites”.

QiLinux Docet is an Italian Educational Live Cd. It is divided in
different sections depending on the school level of the Italian
School System.
It provides educational plays, applications and exercises on school
subjects like Maths, Geography, Geometry, Chemistry, Science,
Italian, foreign languages, Technical Graphics etc…
QiLinux Docet includes the OpenOffice 2.0 Suite, development
programmation areas, internet access configuration, 3.4 KDE and other
multimedial functions.

Thank you for your attention.

Kindest regards.

Francesca Bratta