[Clipart] DMS

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Mon Oct 3 10:13:34 PDT 2005

I agree.  DMS might be the ideal, but if it's not ready we can't use it.
Perhaps subversion would be helpful until the DMS is eeady.

In implementing something like a subversion repository, we should take
into account a furure migration to DMS.  e.g. To ease migration to DMS,
do we need to adopt some specific directory structure?

Matthew