[Clipart] KOffice 1.4.2 is now released. (fwd)

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Thu Oct 13 08:06:28 PDT 2005

The latest version of KOffice has been released.  Version 1.4.2 includes
the paint application Krita which is seeing a lot of developement at the
moment.  This version of KOffice includes quite a few improvements to
Karbon 14 Draw although more work is needed but hopefully it will help
encourage some KDE users to contribute to OpenClipart.org and maybe
developers will give it try too.

http://dot.kde.org/1129013255/

Sincerely

Alan Horkan