[Clipart] Re: Open Clip Art Library Release 0.18 Announcement

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 13 13:13:41 PDT 2005

Lionel B Dyck wrote:

> I downloaded the file but have not been able to open the bz2 file.
> I am running windows xp home sp2 and have winzip.

You can open .tar.bz2 files with 7-Zip (which is sort of like WinZip,
only free):

  http://www.7-zip.org/

You probably need to extract twice (extract from the .tar.bz2 file to
get a .tar file, then extract from the .tar file).

Or you could download a .zip file instead of a .bz2 file.  The .zip
files weren't listed before, but someone has fixed the download
page now:

  http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/index.php

--
Stephen Silver