[Clipart] Summoning Halloween Clip Art

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Sun Oct 16 23:56:44 PDT 2005

A horrible tragedy has befallen us!  We suffer from a dearth of
halloween imagery in the Open Clip Art Library, and only two weeks
remain before the holiday arrives.

Send in your ghosts, goblins, bats and witches.  Skeletons and
Jack-o-lanterns too!  They must be your authentic work, placed in the
Public Domain so they can be easily used for no end of evilness.  Attach
the keyword 'halloween' and send them to our site here:

    http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/upload_svg.cgi

Bring out your dead!

Bryce

P.S., please pass word to all communities that can assist us in this
undertaking.