[Clipart] License problem for cards clipart

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Wed Oct 19 14:29:44 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Without looking at the source, I examined a club from David and the one
> from Jean: both have one identical visual bug and both are groups of 7
> basic shapes (the same shapes).

Regarding the seven basic shapes, that also is how I would have
drawn it.  It's the obvious easy way to draw the thing.  (How
else would you draw it?  One continuous path?  I don't have
the artistic talent for that...)

I didn't notice a visual bug, though.  Maybe I just don't
have the eye for such things.  What visual bug?