[Clipart] Clipart licencing question

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 31 06:57:54 PST 2005

<topPost />

You should ask this question of someone from Creative Commons. Please
ask on this list, cc-community at list.ibiblio.org which can be found on
www.creativecommons.org, and/or cc mia at creativecommons.org, general
counsel for Creative Commons about this concern.

Basically, it is unclear how these clip art packagers release their
imagery that is basically taken from the public domain.

If we could pull public domain imagery in bulk from the web, our
repository would grow incredibly huge.

Jon