[Clipart] Promotion opportunity

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Sep 6 04:15:53 PDT 2005

Name: clive johnston
E-mail: g-mail at hotpop.com

Hello!

I have just started a free service to allow webmasters to promote
their web site.

www.tell-your-friends.com

You have probably seen many "tell a friend" scripts that websites use
to allow their visitors to email their friends to tell them about a
site they have visited.

The free promotion service i started only requires you link to us,
then we will use the referrer string to include your website URL into
an email that people can email to thier friends.
This means you can use it to promote specific threads on your forum,
news stories or pages from your site.

This service requires no coding and scripting by your self, all you
have to do it link to us and we do the rest.

regards.
Clive

Happy webbing!