[Clipart] crap

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Sep 6 07:36:44 PDT 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> > > 3.) update the downloads/index.php page.
> >
> > I can do this part.
>
> The changes for this are in CVS, but I did not run publish_web.sh yet.

Now I did.  It doesn't give the size of the Win32 installer, because I
didn't know the size, because it's not there yet.  But at this point,
with its being the 6th, it didn't feel right waiting any longer, in
the absense of any known problems with the existing release files, to
release them.

Perhaps we should try to work out the make/nsis problems ahead of time
for 0.18?

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/