[Clipart] release help

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 7 12:36:27 PDT 2005

Sorry for the delay guys...I'm getting swamped with fall teaching
starting, etc.

Anyhow, I worked out the kinks in the new packing process last night.
Uploaded and did the release.

I need help with two things:

1.) Someone updating the main page of the website news.

2.) Someone submitting to all the various websites on this list (I have
already submitted to all email addresses there and prweb.com):

    http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AnnouncingReleases

    (I would really like to pass this last task on to someone else
     any takers?)

Thanks! And, you all rule! Jonadab, I offer you a big apology because
you really went the extra mile this release to get things out early, and
I got too busy and pushed it back.

I'm glad though this release is out and some new procedures are in
place. Please help me in getting the word out!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org