[Clipart] Clip art suitable for kids

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Sep 13 11:21:04 PDT 2005

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> I would like to use the clip art releases but I need to know if there
> is objectable material that I would not  want my kids to see. If there
> is that objectable material in these releases, can we get a release
> that does not pose a risk for anyone to get upset over?

John,

We don't know, there may be objectable material for your kids.
Determining that depends largely on your cultural and religious beliefs.
  What we try to do is make sure that there are good keywords on all of
the clipart and allow others to make decisions on what is good for them.
  There are also several Perl tools that make this relatively easy.

If you wanted to provide "sub-releases" of an OCAL repository that had
some content removed that you think others would find useful, we'd be
happy to help you set that up.  Also, if you can think of additional
keywords that should be placed on clipart, that is also helpful.

	Thanks,
		Ted