[Clipart] OpenOffice and OpenClipArt

Dan Gerhards dan at seansastronomyshop.com
Tue Sep 13 19:19:25 PDT 2005

OpenOffice doesn't have a integrated viewer for this clipart. You just import
the picture you want normally.

First, however, you do need to unpack the downloaded file. When you unpack it,
it will create a set of directories containing all the pictures. Depending on
which package you downloaded, you may also get thumbnail images. (How to
unpack the file depends on your system. If you don't know, you will have to
ask someone with the same system for help.)

To use a picture in OpenOffice (at least in the version I have), go to the
"Insert" menu, select "Picture", then "From File...", and navigate to the
unpacked directory. Select the .svg file you want, and it will show up in
Office.

---Dan Gerhards