[Clipart] Incoming submissions

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Tue Sep 13 23:09:43 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 09:33 +0200, imia at email.it wrote:
>
>>in file various cliparts archite 01.zip ---> my 115 news cliparts.
>>
>>Good morning
>

> Are you saying you uploaded this to the site, or that you would like to,
> or that you just tried to attach that zip to this file?

Right, he uploaded a zip archive with 115 new images (looking very good,
as usual for him). This is potentially a good thing, as previously he
used to upload all files (over 300 according with our stats) one by one.
Is much easier for him, but this time we have two problems: a big one
with the license and a small one with lack of keywords.

Francesco, I had a look at your images and we have a *big* problem with
the license: you specified inside the files (for example in
ragazza_seduta.svg) a "Creative Commons Attribution" license, but at
upload agreed to release as Public Domain.
Do you understand the difference between CC Attribution and Public Domain?
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/it/deed.it
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/

If you are OK with the images being Public Domain, please reply and
formally accept, as we will need  to process the files manually before
the next release and change the license from every file.

--
nicu