[Clipart] Inclusion of copyrighted logo in your library

Jarno jarno at huittinen.com
Tue Sep 20 09:27:10 PDT 2005

> It's been stated as a policy that only materials which can be public
> domain will be included.  Items that are trademarked or copyrighted,
> such as logos like this one, cannot be included.

You're right if we add images that are copyrighted and/or trademarked we
brake the law.

i quickly look at the library and the result was:

Listed also in later:
- eMule logo - is it public domain?
- Many icons that have KDE logo (trademark of KDE e.V.)

Logo
- Debian
- Suse
- Ubuntu
- Gimp - copyright Tuomas Kuosmanen (is it public domain?)
- (eMule)

logo/openclipart
- Open Source

Computer
- Debian
- Ubuntu logos

Computer/Icons
- Blender
- Firefox
- (eMule)
- eBuild (gentoo logo)
- Ubuntu logos
- Acrobat logo (gnome-mime-application-pdf.svg)

Computer/Icons/Applications
- Debian
- (eMule)

Computer/Icons/Etiquette
- Blender
- Acrobat logo (gnome-mime-application-pdf.svg)

Computer/Icons/Etiquette/Apps
- Blender
- Firefox

Computer/Icons/Flat-theme/Applications
- Blender
- Many icons that have KDE logo (trademark of KDE e.V.)

Computer/Icons/Lemon-theme/Apps
- Blender
- Acrobat
- Abiword