[Clipart] clipartbrowser 0.41

Greg Steffensen greg.steffensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:35:53 PDT 2005

Ok, the clipartbrowser cvs module is now synched up again with the latest
tarballs, and the cannonical download location for releases is now

http://www.python.org/pypi/clipartbrowser

(it used to be on Berlios). If you download a release (they work better than
ever :), install using "python setup.py install" (assuming you have the
dependencies met). The "easy_install" method mentioned earlier works too.

Greg