[Clipart] I can't edit the Cliparts Requests wiki

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Sep 21 00:31:00 PDT 2005

Name: Leonardo Cunha
E-mail: laobcunha at gmail.com

Hi,

First of all I would like to say a big thank you for this great
project! It is really excellent.
I am sending this message because I am kind of a new visitor (have
been here 3 or 4 times) and I never can edit the wiki to make
requests. When I click the apropriate link it says "Editing not
allowed: user, ip, or network is blocked. Contact the wiki
administrator for more information.", so I am contacting to ask about
it. I live in Brazil. Is there something to do with that?

Sorry for my bad English. =)
And thanks a lot!

   Leonardo Cunha