[Clipart] Who can do the 0.18 release?

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Sep 21 06:26:04 PDT 2005

Short version:  I won't be able to do the 0.18 release, at least not
if we stick to the usual schedule.  If someone else can step up to do
it, that would be great.  Otherwise we may end up skipping a month.

Long version:  remember that problem I had a couple of months back,
that I "fixed" by doing a fresh install on a new drive?  It's not
fixed, and neither the drive nor the filesystem was the real cause of
the problem.  I think it might be the IDE controller, which of course
is onboard.  A motherboard is a purchase with a lot of implications,
so I'm going to take my time and make my decision carefully.
Consequently, I will not have my workstation up and running by the end
of the month.  Ad interim, I have migrated my dialup connection over
to a Windows system, so I can continue to participate on the list, but
I won't be able to do any significant OCAL development.  Among other
things, I currently cannot ssh into the server, cannot use CVS, and do
not have various things installed that are dependencies for various
things required to do the releases.

I do have my mail, however; it was stored on a FAT32 filesystem all
along, so there is no problem about that.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/