[Clipart] Inclusion of copyrighted logo in your library

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Sep 21 08:12:08 PDT 2005

I agree with the fact that logos should not be included in Openclipart.
First of all because if someone someday will need to use a copyrighted logo
somewhere, he MUST require the permission from the copyright holder.

Also, If somebody's in need of a logo in curves, there are lots of websites
where they can be found like www.brandsoftheworls.com or www.logotypes.ru.

Mo.