[Clipart] DMS

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Mon Sep 26 23:20:55 PDT 2005

Due to increased activity in Inkscape, I really haven't had time to work
on DMS much lately.  I doubt this is going to change any time soon -
Inkscape is really ramping up, and there's a lot of features I want to
devote time into.

DMS is actually fairly close to being usable, but there's still a lot of
dev work - esp. for the web interface - that I just haven't been very
motivated to do.  Plus then there's all the admin tools, maintenance and
bug fixing and so on...  Ugh...

Anyway, in talking with Jon Philips it sounds like CC has a tool that
could be used instead.  Doesn't sound like a perfect fit to what we were
hoping for (it's db backed, php, etc.) but is a lot further along in
development, and plus Jon is going to be able to work on it as part of
his job.  ;-)