FW: Re: [Clipart] hacked roadmap and palm icons

shawngiese at bluemail.ch shawngiese at bluemail.ch
Wed Sep 28 13:33:50 PDT 2005

Well, the files that I made is linked below if anyone wants a sample of selected
~2000 palm icons.  And "selected" is essentially any image I could kinda
make out at 20x18.

http://www.sirkevi.com/Downloads+index-req-viewdownload-cid-5.html

These are in the 20x18 hi resolution and the 10x9 low resolution formats.

I was hoping for some feedback
* sharpness of images
* color of images
* quality of transparency
* usefulness of size (any size can be done but I chose the official defaults)
* usefulness of same icons in Win/ MacOSX format
* ideas how to group 1,000s of icons (the collection has 5,000 items but
that comes to 562kb hires)
* ideas on keeping the icon ids in sync (or if it is not really worth the
effort)

Sincerely,
Shawn