[Clipart] Real+Not Spam

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Apr 30 11:25:55 PDT 2006

Name: Linda j Krautner
E-mail: ljkraut358 at yahoo.com

   Dear Artists,
I just finished typing a request for help. I go to send it and
on top the message is "you must type the secret phrase.  ?
Whats up with that? Also above the send button is 'realorfake"
O K I enter that then It says Please type "notSpam" ,I type that in,
then next "realHUMAN"   IS this all supposed to fit in box by the
SEND Button? or is this a Joke?
 Anyway I  dont know if my M<essage was sent. Its not funny because
I can only use one finger and disabled.   Linda J
P>S my oringinal message was could I get a Clip Art DL, and make a
ISO
image so I can make the CD and use it & save space? Please Send  a
response
I have typed this 3 times and tryed anonther forum . Thanks I hope
this is recieved by the right people. sincerly Linda J. a live human