[Clipart] further

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Tue Aug 15 13:08:04 PDT 2006

> > > All wikis ask for register.
> > no (the well known Wikipeda is not)
>
> Yes, I would like to remove this and add proper spam filters to help us
> maintain without a user/pass. Would you like to help us get this setup?

Well, I would be pleased to, but I don't know how to achieve such a task.

For my emails, I use spamoracle.
As a spam filter it is very simple, it reads the mails from stdin, add a tag
in the emails headers, and print the result back to stdout.
(it seems that spamassassin is a bit better, but spamoracle can be compiled,
so the performances are better for spamoracle)

I have yet put my hands in its src to make minor changes.
If you tell me in which way the input should be modified to the output,
I guess I could try to achieve it.
(If the host server provide sending emails, it could even be possible to send
warning emails to the moderators in case spamoracle detects something.)

> >                                       , so which version should I install
> > on my localhost? (and where to get it?)
>
> Hi Florent, you should use the latest ccHost from the
> http://sf.net/projects/cctools site's subversion (SVN) repository,
> cchost.

I don't know svn yet, I've just installed it, and copy-past the cmd-line:
% svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cctools cctools
svn: SSL is not supported

I've tryed the check-out of another project with svn, and it does work,
so why doesn't it for cchost ?