[Clipart] Helping out with ccHost development?

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Tue Dec 12 01:56:35 PST 2006

Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
> On 12/12/06, Nicu Buculei (OCAL) <nicu at apsro.com> wrote:
>> We are NOT planning a license change
>

> That statement would be better written: "We are not planning on
> supporting additional licenses"
> And fair enough. My contributions are and will be PD.   back to the

The guy I asked to was worried about our content, which will remain PD.
The stylesheet for the website is not clipart, so it can have a
different license.

> gallery mockup.  is two column acceptable ?

I think we have no other way than going with two columns.

But your mockup illustrate our current font page
(http://openclipart.org), which I believe is going to be retired and
replaced by a front page powered by ccHost (currently at
http://openclipart.org/cchost/), see the specifics, like the left column
with the menu.

--
nicu