[Clipart] upload issue

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Dec 15 11:31:40 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 20:26 +0100, momo wrote:
> Hello Jon,
>
> > Weird, the limit for upload is set to 20M ! Hmmm...something else must
> > be up...hmmmm
> 20Mb!!! well the problem should definitely be somewhere else... The other
> day I was trying to upload a plain SVG clipart that had only 320Kb in size
> and even after several tries I couldn't achieve it...
> Maybe it's a problem related to maximum execution time of some script
> (set_time_limit in PHP)?

Hmmm...here are the custom settings I have in an .htaccess file at our
web root:

php_value max_input_time -1
php_value max_execution_time -1
php_value memory_limit 20M
php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
php_value arg_separator.output &
php_flag session.use_trans_sid off
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off

Maybe its set deeper and can't be changes so easily...

I put this up to test, but should probably delete after we look at it:

http://openclipart.org/test.php

It looks like everything is set properly...

Jon

> Thanks!
>
> Molumem

San Francisco, CA